Review + honest opinion: Ayacucho outdoors clothing and equipment

Yo bros! It's the traveling bro here. 



I've been out and about travelling through Asia for the past 3 months. 
Our very first stop was in Thailand where we visited the cities Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Sukhothai. 
In Bangkok, I received an amazing package in my p.o box full of great outdoors clothing by Ayacucho. 
I partnered with them to try out their newest outdoor clothing and equipment for backpackers and give my honest opinion on them. These clothes are great for anyone who has an active lifestyle and is into outdoors sports and activities. 

Here is what I got followed by a short product review: 


Ayacucho Sleeping bag Ignition 1200 IIProduct link ★★★★☆
This is by far the most comfortable sleeping bag I've ever used. Its lightweight makes it easy for me to roll it up and carry it around while doing outdoors activities. This sleeping bag is suitable for every season and in Asia's diverse climate it kept me warm during cold night, but it wasn't too hot on warmer night. I gave this product four starts because it's a little tight for broad shoulders, but it's still comfortable enough to sleep in. 





Ayacucho Jacket Arctic 2L Shell

Product link★★★☆☆
This double layered polyester jacket has been recommended by the Belgian organization "natuurpunt". This jacket is multifunctional and waterproof. And the strategic position of the pockets makes it easy to bring small belongings with you without worrying about them getting lost or stolen. I would recommend this jacket in areas where it doesn't rain too much because even tho it's waterproof, it protects better in rain than during a heavy storm. 




Ayacucho Trousers Altay Zip-OffProduct link

★★★★
This was my most favorite product in the package. If you're looking for a multifunction outdoors trouser, this is the one you should get. You can wear it as shorts or just like regular trousers. A great thing about these trousers is that it's anti mosquitos so you'll be able to walk around for hours and come back to your Airbnb, hotel or sleep in your tent without any mosquito bites. 





Ayacucho Blouse Equator II Stretch AmProduct link

★★★★☆

This ventilating mesh blouse is great for tropical weathers. The material doesn't keep heat inside so you won't feel too warm, it also pushes away bugs and mosquitos thanks to the HHL Vital Protection technology that's used.  







I would 100% recommend Ayacucho their product line is very diverse, there are products for every season and different outdoors activities. I will be buying them myself I enjoyed this collaboration with them. 
Thank you so much for reading! 

xoxo The traveling Bro













 

Reacties